Tuesday, April 09, 2013

more drawings getting closer I think

I always have a pit in my stomach when I work.

The stress spurs me on when I think that I can't do it, make it, finish it and my pride keeps me on track.
Here are some drawings from yesterday. I think the actual pink that I will use is a bit lighter but no less offensive. I am going for a colour that I heard about on a Science Friday interview with Adam Alter author of Drunk Tank Pink: And Other Unexpected Forces that Shape How We Think, Feel, and Behave called affectionately "drunk tank pink" because it is supposed to have a (short term) calming effect on people and was used in jails and locker rooms to calm prisoners and football players.

Although it seems as if it wouldn't work with the wood, I think that it does.





No comments: