Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another new project

I am working on another project that will involve text and image...looking for inspiration and I came across Stephanie Posavec's work...Her website really gives no indication of what her work is like which I found subversively interesting but grasping for more but her images are a knock out...my head spins with all of the information that she processes and depicts graphically...Pretty amazing...take a look

Stefanie Posavec “On the Map”- 04.02.08

mainjusbook.jpg 

NOTCOT Note: Here is another post continuing on Justine’s (aka RUGenius’) adventures in Sheffield, it took a bit of researching, but she’s come back to me with some MIND BLOWING infographics from Stephanie Posavec, you definitely need to click on the images after the jump to see them in full resolution where you can see what every curve and color represents. I kid you not, you will not see Kerouac’s On The Road the same again…

More from the Notcot article via Information is Beautiful...

I really like these images from Information is Beautiful:


David McCandless of Information is Beautiful describes this work: "The process involved intense mark-up of the original text."

and this one...





anyway, if you like them read on...

No comments: