Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Afterthoughts

Days to install, minutes to remove:
I finished my windows at the Grateful Head by start time on Saturday, but the clubhouse in the park took another half day to finish. I am glad that I managed to sweat it out despite the lack of sleep and intense uv's because the end result was pretty cool. Because the building was on city property, and I did not have a permit, the work had to come down at the end of the weekend (though I was able to leave it up for an extra day). I was pleased with my tea and sympathy subversion in creating a removable graffiti.




Too bad, though, that it had to come down. Almost...

Sunday was rain soaked! Needless to say, I did not maintain my perch in the rain and set out to visit most of the artist garages. I am sorry that I did not have a chance to talk with more people about the work. I am glad that I had the opportunity to be part of such a unique festival.

No comments: